Tuesday, May 1, 2018

weigh in

so, i'm still sore from monday. muscles in my back are still not allowing unhindered movement. i don't know that i will play tomorrow morning to give it another day or so of rest. i plan to try again for sure on friday.

that said, if there is interest, if you were planning on coming, i can open the gym. but if there were no plans from some of our forgotten regulars, then we might just skip tomorrow.

i'm going to give you guys a chance to express your desire one way or the other. reply to this email (there is an email for those of you only visiting the website). i will send out/post again this evening based on the response i have received.

i await your messages.